Nicholas Sparks will be in Toronto promoting his novel The Lucky One! The movie adaptation will be hitting theaters April 20th.
- Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Indigo Yorkdale: 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON.
- Events details taken from Chapters/Indigo website: line-up is first come, first-served; only copies of The Lucky One will be signed; no posed photography (candid photos only); no personalized signatures
Canadian author Kelley Armstrong will be promoting The Calling, the second novel in the Darkness Rising series!
- Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ~ Indigo Yorkdale: 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON.
- Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ~ Chapters South London: 1037 Wellington Road, London, ON.
Penguin Canada is celebrating the launch of their new imprint RazOrbill (and their new online community) with an author tour!
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Metrotown:4700 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC.
- Meet authors Jay Asher, Hiromi Goto and Carrie Mac at this event.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Pointe-Claire: 6321 autoroute Transcanadienne, Pointe-Claire, QC
- Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Indigo Yorkdale: 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON.
- Meet authors Jay Asher, Lesley Livingston and Charles de Lint at both of these events.
Looking Ahead to May...
Rick Riordan will be in Vancouver promoting the release of The Serpent's Shadow, the third novel in the Kane Chronicles. The event will be hosted by Vancouver Kidsbooks and held at an offsite venue.
- Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. at Hellenic Centre: 4500 Arbutus Street, Vancouver, BC.
- Tickets worth $25 are also required to attend and includes a signed copy of The Serpent's Shadow.
- For more information on this event, check out this flyer for the event or visit the Vancouver Kidsbooks website (I've linked directly to the portion covering his event).
I'll be attending the Kelley Armstrong event this Saturday at Indigo Yorkdale! I went to her signing last year when The Gathering was released, and it was super busy there. My advice if you're attending her event at Yorkdale this weekend, and want to get a decent spot in line, is to arrive there by around noon at least. And she'll sign any of her novels, so bring them all along if you wish!
I'm also hoping I can go to the RazOrbill event on the 19th, but I have an exam the next day, so I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to make it...
Will you be attending any of these events?