The past couple of weeks, I've gotten...
Received for Review:
- Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young (Read my review from when the book was first released in hardcover!)
- The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- Going Ape! by Eduardo Bustos and Lucho Rodriguez
- ARC of The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
- Man Overboard! by Curtis Parkinson
- Puppet by Eva Wiseman
Thanks so much to Hachette Book Group Canada, Random House Canada, Scholastic Canada, and Tundra Books for sending these novels for review! (I'll admit, I was especially surprised to receive a children's book but the illustrations inside look fun.)
I already read Spell Bound and thought it was a rather bittersweet finish to the series. Sophie is ever the sarcastic protagonist though, which I was glad! And I was excited to buy A Temptation of Angels yesterday! Historical fiction with romance and the supernatural? Sounds good to me!
And I saw The Hunger Games movie last night and absolutely LOVED it! They've stuck quite well with the book and for any of the scenes they've added, I thought it added more to the storyline. I'm pretty sure I'll be finding myself watching it a second time in theaters soon enough.
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!