This week I got...
Received for Review:
- ARC of Everneath (Everneath#1) by Brodi Ashton
- ARC of Under the Never Sky (Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
- The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Thanks so much to HarperCollins Canada and Sourcebooks for sending these novels for review!
- Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) by Chloe Neill
- Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong
I still didn't get a chance to buy The Iron Knight this week but I was so happy for the release of Drink Deep this week! I'm such a fan-girl for the Chicagoland Vampires series!
Gifted from Wendy (A Cupcake and a Latte):
- Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls #2) by C.C. Hunter
Wendy had an extra copy of Awake at Dawn, so she very kindly gave it to me. I guess that means I should probably get a move on reading Born at Midnight first, right? Thank you Wendy!
Received/Won from the Ontario Book Blogger Meet-Up:
- ARC of Belles by Jen Calonita
- The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
- ARC of The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
- ARC of Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano
- First Day on Earth by Cecil Castellucci
- ARC of Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- various swag which includes a Razorbill t-shirt, signed Veronica Roth bookplate, a Chapters/Indigo tote bag, a Random House Canada mug and pen, a Twilight Saga lanyard, Kobo stickers and buttons, and bookmarks
Myself along with seven other fabulous ladies (Jen, Mel, Wendy, Christa, Jackie, Nicole and Angel) have been organizing this meet-up of Ontario book bloggers for several months now, and yesterday (November 5) was the big day! I'll have more details on the blog tomorrow about the event! Needless to day, it was amazing having the chance to meet fellow book bloggers and chatting about our favourite books!
I cannot say thank you enough to the generous support of Chapters/Indigo, Hachette Book Group Canada, HarperCollins Canada, Kobo, Penguin Canada, Random House Canada, Scholastic Canada and Simon & Schuster Canada for helping to make the first annual Ontario Book Blogger Meet-Up such a success!
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!